Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here install underbody lights on their Cruze? I've never done it before. Was curious what product you are using and if it is easy for most to do themselves. I don't know much about cars mechanically outside of changing my oil and tires so didn't know the best place for mounting.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Pm Stevenscruze for details.

·
Registered
147 Posts
In Ontario they really aren't legal, but the cops won't bother pulling you over JUST for under body lights. However if they are red and/or blue, I heard they will give you a ticket for impersonating a police/emergency vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
It varies by state, but in AZ you can only have white or amber colored lights and they have to be on the sides, not the front or back.

EDIT: This is while not parked, that is.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Here we cant drive a vehicle on the road unless they are covered in tape. The police are really tough on modders here.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I Thought all Underglow Or StreetGlow lights were illegal while driving? It could be kinda cool if the car is parked, but I feel like there is a fine line between cool and awkward or ricey. If you do this mod lets us know! i would like to see the install process and how well it sits under the car and the overall look!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts