Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Seeing as my diesel has only one exhaust pipe, what is that picture off?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seeing as my diesel has only one exhaust pipe, what is that picture off?
The links I posted are pictures of other random cars. I would like to see these types of pictures for the Cruze.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any reason for LTZ RS as nothing underside changes on the LTZ IIRC, externally is bumpers, side skirts and trunk lip.
I was looking under my car the other night and was just wondering if anyone had a nice shot of the underside of the car. I was making an assumption that brackets and body panels were different on cars with the RS package. The LTZ RS is specifically the model that I have, so I would be able to relate. Also, certain models of the cruze have the Z-link rear suspension, so that would be different.

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
The Z-link, or more correctly the Watts Link added to the suspension is simply there to stop any sideways movement of the rear axle, it is not a different suspension any more than adding a sway bar is. 99% of average drivers would never notice the difference, but a press on driver would.

·
10,713 Posts
Year dependent, everyone but Eco 6mt has z link in 2011 and I believe 2012. LTZ features pretty much are RS features to other trims. For example Chrome RS transparent gauges are standard on a non RS LTZ and Diesel.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok guys, I edited my original post. I am willing to accept any picture of the undercarriage of any Chevy Cruze model. :blink:

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Mine isn't exactly stock now, and I don't have any before pictures.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I took pictures of the exhaust. It may not be general enough to get a full idea of the entire undercarriage...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I took pictures of the exhaust. It may not be general enough to get a full idea of the entire undercarriage...
Dan,

Those are some great shots. Its funny how big the tunnel is for that 2" exhaust pipe haha. I was particularly interested in the pinch weld seams down along the frame. I really appreciate the help though! :eek:ccasion14:

Reactions: Danny5
1 - 12 of 12 Posts