Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to see if anyone here would like to talk about the latest developments in regard to struts and shocks for a 2014 chevy cruze eco.

I'm looking for durability and smooth ride quality. What is the best after market product out there for me.

Thanks.

By the way, I'm now at 120,000 and still cruzing.

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
2,888 Posts
Account made in in 2013, very cool!

Durability and smooth ride. Hmmm well the FCS I recently got to replace mine have been great. Purchased from rock auto, preassembled. Feel like they soak bumps up a little more than OEM. They are pretty reasonably priced too.

The Gabriels I tried rode hard and one came defective. For the price of those I was very disappointed.

Reactions: Hazlitt777

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,224 Posts
For completely stock, Bilstein B4s might be a good choice. I'd normally say B6s for the extra performance improvement with little to no degradation in ride quality, but uh...they seem to refuse to make the B6 shocks anymore (they still make the struts).

Reactions: Hazlitt777

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
10,958 Posts
I wanted to see if anyone here would like to talk about the latest developments in regard to struts and shocks for a 2014 chevy cruze eco.

I'm looking for durability and smooth ride quality. What is the best after market product out there for me.

Thanks.

By the way, I'm now at 120,000 and still cruzing.
My money is on some Bilsteins. They are lifetime warrantied as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts