Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
I have a 2011 and 2015 Cruze, I like both of them. I drove a rented Sonic Hatchback for a week in Ohio, not a bad car at all. It had a few small things I did not like but that could have been the model. Such as only one 12 volt outlet in the drivers console in the front. I had the GPS plugged into it and could not keep my phones charged at the same time. I didn't want to plug into the USB jack as I didn't want to connect my phone to the car. I didn't have a splitter with me and I was not going to buy one for the week. No passengers arm rest in the center. The rear view camera was way off on distance, compared to my Cruze. The camera looked look you were 20 feet away and you were maybe 3 feet, the lines also did not turn with the car like the Cruze does they just stayed straight.

I just traded in my Chevy Sonic for a 2013 Cruze. While the Sonic was a good running car with a good ride (for a small car) I found it to be just a bit TOO small for my liking. Loving the Cruze right now and it's the car I should have bought instead of the Sonic. Still on my first tank of gas and getting 31 MPG average according to Ultragauge. My wife likes it better as well due to the larger trunk space. I'm still expecting to find something wrong with the car but nothing yet. Fingers crossed!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.