Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have a 2010 Diesel LS and I have a very tiny base radio screen. I would like to upgrade to a MyLink touchscreen or at least a bigger and better screen. I would like to install an original Chevy Cruze screen. Is it possible? If yes, where should I buy one?

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,423 Posts
Hey, I have a 2010 Diesel LS and I have a very tiny base radio screen. I would like to upgrade to a MyLink touchscreen or at least a bigger and better screen. I would like to install an original Chevy Cruze screen. Is it possible? If yes, where should I buy one?
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

First, read this:

[h=1]Fix my Cruze!!![/h]
Then, these are a few things we've learned about the US based Cruzes.

[h=1]Updated Quick and Dirty Mylink Upgrade DIY for Gen 1 Cruzes[/h]
[h=1]How To Disassemble Radio To Program VIN[/h]
[h=1]How I did the MyLink Wire Harness[/h]
and if you still decide to do this, start looking at some of the international Cruze forums and see if you can buy from one of the members. If not and you think a US Cruze donar will work, try starting here:

[h=2]Buy/Sell Classifieds[/h]

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh okay. I have a manual 2010 Chevy Cruze LS 2.0 TDI 125 HP. With around 99’000 miles on it. I am from Lithuania, Europe. I bought the car from Belgium. I am guessing that the USA and European versions are different. My tiny radio/information screen is awful, hard to see in direct sunlight too. But thank you for your answer and I will look into it ??

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Just a word of caution: the threads mentioned are for the US version of the MyLink. From what I've seen, the radios used in other parts of the world are completely different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts