Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just picked up a 128 GB SanDisk Ultra Fit and it works great. Didn't have to format it. Just loaded MP3s on it and it was up and run. It's really small too which keeps it from getting in the way.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I would check the file format system on the USB to see how it is formatted. It's quick and easy to check to determine whether or not to rule it out. I had bought an SDXC card for my other Chevy and it was formatted in some odd system and my car would not recognize it. After reformatting it in FAT32 it worked fine. I do know that the new USB sandisk I installed today was FAT32 and it worked fine. If you don't know how to check the format, let us know and we can walk you through it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I googled how to format the drive and it does say it is FAT32...
Did the drive come with software and folders already installed on it as Jim noted above? Also, have you tried the sandisk again to confirm that it's still working to rule out the possibility that something downstream of the drive isn't working correctly?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.