Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know there are multiple of these and I’m sorry for starting a new one but I posted on one already but the last reply was last year and i dont know how often people go back that far but here’s my findings... my phone connects via Bluetooth with no problem but I had an apple cord for my 6s and it works for 2-3 weeks but now it doesn’t pick up my phone when I plug it in the USB port it will only charge it so I would have to listen to the radio or use the aux port but that’s a pain since you need 1 more cord.........update..... I took the side panels off and found the usb cord and tried plugging my Apple cord directly in the connector and basically bypass the port in the arm rest but that still don’t work so i dont know which part is bad :/

thanks,
chris

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I'd start by making sure your Apple cord is Ok and can transfer data. Cables that experience a lot of movement are a high fail item.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.