Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Cruze Eco
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OEM Garrett turbo, 100k miles, works fine just had to change my oil cooler seals and decided to replace the turbo while it was out. $100. Local pick up preferred but will ship for added shipping on top of the $100

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,644 Posts
OEM turbo, 100k miles, works fine just had to change my oil cooler seals and decided to replace the turbo while it was out. $100. Local pick up preferred but will ship for added shipping on top of the $100
Please post a number of pictures.

·
Registered
2012 Cruze Eco
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Shipping is around $20 from Flagstaff as far as LA. Give me a call 843-425-6593 if you need a turbo but can't afford a brand new one. This used turbo has 100k miles on it but works fine. I changed it out because I had to fix the oil cooler, so had it out of the car anyway and decided to put in a new one. Anyway, I've got it boxed up and ready to go

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze LTZ 1989 StarQuest 2004 TrialBlazer EXT
847 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Cruze Eco
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you still looking to sell this? Remember to update every 30 days.
I still have it, boxed up and ready to go. I'm not sure how dumb an idea it was thinking someone might want it though.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,644 Posts
I still have it, boxed up and ready to go. I'm not sure how dumb an idea it was thinking someone might want it though.
You never know. Someone eventually will need one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts