Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Havnt seen many radar pages, just posting some pics of a stealth valentine install with all the add ons plus the new v1 connection bluetooth that hook up to your phone useing an app of the store and it goes in depth about everything thats happening really great for trips.. all in all saved me so many times i cant count.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Vehicle door Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Auto part

Consealed display

Windshield Automotive exterior Vehicle Auto part Automotive window part

Mounted almost behind mirror and hard wire to onstar haha

Vehicle Car Auto part City car Family car

Aduio adapted controls the mute, on-off, secondary speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack functions

Car seat Material property Auto part Bag

V1 Connection bluetooth adapter works with phone app to go in depth with the radar as it works(awesome)

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Curious about how it pairs to the phone.

I've been using a Bell STI Driver for years, which is a great unit also, but doesn't have said capability.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the v1 connection use bluetooth like a headset to connect to the app(takes 2min to install and pair). Whats nice is that my phone pairs multiple devices so it also connects to my navigation system when i get in the car and its a one time pair

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
But what info is sent to the phone?

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
I wonder why they haven't teamed up with say, Garmin, and developed a GPS/RD combo unit (or maybe an "app" for the Nuvis to pair with this) It would be perfect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts