Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I came here cause I have a lot of questions regarding this.

I was driving my Cruze 2009 LTZ when I got the heat warning on the dashboard indicating the engine was really hot, went to a market to buy some water as it lost all the coolant, when I was putting water on the reservoir the water came out from a valve which is in the lower part of that mechanism were all hoses are connected, circulated in blue, on the picture below

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Electrical wiring Automotive exterior

In the video you will see that the valve has a hole, and from there, water came out, I really don't know if another hose was connected there before or it is a cap. I want to try fix this by myself, but I want to make sure what part I have to buy first before going to the car shop.

Here is the video were that hole is, I hope you can see it, and any help is appreciated.

Chevy Cruze 2009 LTZ coolant leak

Thanks! and happy driving!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Cruzing,

Thank you very much for your answer, I checked if there was hoses or cables dangling around but I didn't see anything like it.

I think it could have fallen but I think I can easily get the part, the problem I see is that my car is not chevrolet, is GM Daewoo, I already spoke with the dealer who sold me the car to look for that part, which is in Korea but haven't received an answer yet.

This exact model is GM Daewoo Lacetti Premiere 1.6l

1 - 4 of 4 Posts