Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I recently redid my entire audio system (and by recently I mean January I just got lazy to put these up) and I have a bunch of random pieces that a. I didn't use, or b. stock components that I thought I would just post here to see if anyone wants them. If not then I'll just throw them away.
The car the stock parts are coming from is a 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco.
Parts include:
Noico Black 80 mil Car Sound Deadening Mat (I used about 1/3 for my trunk, 2/3 remaining)
Stock speakers and tweeters (full set)
Stock radio and radio plate
Stock button display
Extra 14 Gauge speaker wire (not sure how much was used but there's more than half left)
Extra wires from the steering wheel control ASWC-1 Interface
One set of harness adapters SH3802
Speaker plates for JBL speakers (2 for the GTO 609C, 2 for the GTO 629)
Universal radio antenna (fits the Cruze but my stereo I purchased came with one)

Selling all this stuff pretty cheap as it is worthless to me and been sitting in boxes since the end of January. Shoot me an offer for anything you're interested in and we can go from there. For most of the stuff I'll just charge shipping and what it's worth for me to go to the UPS store. On some of the bigger items I'll make it worth while and charge less than what you can find used online. Open to any offers. Here's an imgur link with all the items as there are a lot of photos.

https://imgur.com/a/gWSSBzH

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,344 Posts
Hey so I recently redid my entire audio system (and by recently I mean January I just got lazy to put these up) and I have a bunch of random pieces that a. I didn't use, or b. stock components that I thought I would just post here to see if anyone wants them. If not then I'll just throw them away.
Parts include:
Noico Black 80 mil Car Sound Deadening Mat (I used about 1/3 for my trunk, 2/3 remaining)
Stock button display
Extra 14 Gauge speaker wire (not sure how much was used but there's more than half left)
Universal radio antenna (fits the Cruze but my stereo I purchased came with one)

Selling all this stuff pretty cheap as it is worthless to me and been sitting in boxes since the end of January. Shoot me an offer for anything you're interested in and we can go from there. For most of the stuff I'll just charge shipping and what it's worth for me to go to the UPS store. On some of the bigger items I'll make it worth while and charge less than what you can find used online. Open to any offers. Here's an imgur link with all the items as there are a lot of photos.

PM'd

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Parts include:
Stock button display

Sound dampening mat sold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts