Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stop lurking around and post up some new deals. We're cleaning the last of the winter salt off of our cars and we're ready for some spring modification.

Help us out :th_coolio:

·
Vendor
979 Posts
BNR is offering 5% off anything in the store now through the end of the month and we also have daily deals. Give me some ideas of things you'd like to see on sale. Plus we are happy to do group buys.

Use code bnrmar2013sub to get 5% off your order at checkout.

Reactions: Merc6 and obermd

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Thanks Jerry.

·
Vendor
979 Posts
Here's a link to our daily deal page- Deal Of The Day

Give me some ideas of what you guys want to see on there and I'll make it happen

·
Administrator
15,750 Posts
That will make you "big" vendor
The trouble with being a big vendor is finding the time to complete all of the orders. I'm backlogged 2 sub boxes and 3 pairs of baffles right now, and I have 3 people who are about to place new orders. If i start taking on more work than that, I might as well quit my day job and build sub boxes, lol. Fortunately, those 8" sub boxes are much quicker to make, and even quicker still if I make several at a time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Administrator
15,750 Posts
Pretty soon you will be getting an order for a 15" idq, but u already know that :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah, I'm afraid of making a group buy for my 8" boxes because I already have plenty of work. In fact, since I started building boxes for people on this board, I haven't had a single day where I didn't have an order that I needed to work on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I want a free air dual 18" set up hahahaha....jk send pics when your done though
I heard these in person today and it was amazing. If i didnt need my truck space i would want something similar. Xtreme is a great guy to deal with. I also took a spin in his car.

That being said i need a trifecta tune, a "minor audio project", and possibly an intake last if i can squeeze it into the budget! Any group buys on the intakes or trifecta tunes would be great!

If xtreme can work his magic on what we talked about today that could be another great option for cruze owners that need truck space.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts