Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Verano doughnut spare for CTD

49506 Views 68 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  Boathook36
Will this fit the CTD 5 x 115 bolt pattern, 4 x 16 dia. Offset????
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
1,958 Posts
If it works I might find one to use, especially if on a long trip and driving at night. Don't really need one in trunk for around town and all.

· Premium Member
1,958 Posts
Fully understand, my work commute is like 8 miles, as I recall yours is much more than that. I do drive a lot, might not mind it back there if it is real clean and make a box for it. I am going to New Jersey this summer and a spare would be very nice, had one flat in my ECO and by the time you get towed and repaired it isn't much fun and that was during the week and at the end of business hours. On a weekend or at night would be very disruptive.

Is the Verano spare a 16 inch doughnut? How would that work if especially on the front? Just curious.

· Premium Member
1,958 Posts
If it works one can be picked up at a salvage yard for $50-75 which would be fine, plus I have the kit that could work as well if needed. If purchased at salvage yard need the little handle thing to remove the nuts that hold on the wheel as well and a little jack of some sorts. Would have been easier to included in the car from factory, hope the 17s have a spare.

· Premium Member
1,958 Posts
If it does fit properly we can always look up the Verano Owners manual online and read the section about the doughnut spare and see if it can be used for front and back or not?

· Premium Member
1,958 Posts
Thought same thing on a sticky. I'm picking up one Monday. Salvage yard closed on weekends. Go figure
Gator, did you get the spare, did you try it out as well?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.