Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
No different bolt pattern then the cruze and sonic which is 5 x 105 ..
A Buick Verano 's bolt pattern is 5 x 115 .

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I found a set on Craigslist for something close to 600.
Seems high for used wheels. I would think you could get them at the Buick dealership for that kind of money.

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Seems high for used wheels. I would think you could get them at the Buick dealership for that kind of money.
Not even close, especially if the tires and TPS are included. The stock 16in steel wheels for the cruze are over $100 a piece, 16in aluminum over $150. The 17in ECO wheels are around $300 a piece new!!! The verano comes with 17in or 18in wheels, so they are probably pretty pricey.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OEM wheels are insanely expensive. Will never buy from a dealer unless I absolutely have to. I believe the diesels have the 5x115

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice wheels - really spendy though. Too nice for winter salt and crud!

I sourced a set of Chev Orlando steel wheels after reading http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/64-chevy-cruze-diesel-general-discussion/29665-oem-steel-winter-wheels-diesel-snow-tires.html

Canadian pricing: $60 a piece at a wrecker. Two cans of black Rustoluem. TPMS sensors from Amazon cost $30 a piece. Michelin x-Ice tires were about $170 each. This was last September that I put this all together. I don't think I could have done it much cheaper.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I got 16" Steelies from the dealer, a set of Michelin xi3's but no tpms for $1000 tax inc so you did very good.

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Registered
121 Posts
I realize this is a 3 year old thread.....

My 2014 Cruze Diesel with machined-face Verano 18x8 wheels installed. They fit perfectly. I think they give the car a more upscale look. IMO, really finishes it off.

Found the wheels thru Facebook Marketplace for $175 in excellent condition with OEM tires/TPMS/lugs last month. Put a set of Kumho Solus TA71 tires on them, the OEM tires were almost worn out.

Deals are out there if you look long enough.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts

My 2014 Cruze Diesel with machined-face Verano 18x8 wheels installed. They fit perfectly. I think they give the car a more upscale look. IMO, really finishes it off.

Found the wheels thru Facebook Marketplace for $175 in excellent condition with OEM tires/TPMS/lugs last month. Put a set of Kumho Solus TA71 tires on them, the OEM tires were almost worn out.

I don’t normally like other wheels on my car, but those look very sharp.

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts

Nice!

They seem shinier than the CTD OEMs. Can’t tell from the pic...are those chrome or polished alloy?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice!

They seem shinier than the CTD OEMs. Can’t tell from the pic...are those chrome or polished alloy?
The wheels are painted light grey in between the spokes, and the spokes are machined/polished alloy. The polished spokes and grey sort of blend into one another. They arent "bright" like chrome would be.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks guys. :) BTW, the tires are 235/45R18. Same diameter as the 215/55R17 OEM.

To add....the diesel OEM wheel's center caps fit these wheels, too. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts
Wow, those look great.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts