Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took the Cruze, on the trip from CT to VT, and got it the much needed tune from Vermont Tuning! Night n day difference!!
The personal experience, of meeting Brian, seeing the workshop, Cruze parts...to my fiance and I, meeting his wife and all of us hanging out alone is worth it...not to mention q&a's answered and the one on one experience, with the device. Can't get that from ordering and receiving a box in the mail!
Brian and I, took a blast in my Cruze prior to the tune and went over the performance....or lack of! Installed the tune and went for another blast with Brian. POWER!!!!!!!!
I highly recommend going to Brian at Vermont Tuning! He's not paying me to say these things -just expressing my great experience dealing with Brian at VTT. I WILL be going back to him for more go fast parts for my Cruze!!!
That extra extra goodie tho! :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
did you get the meth kit too? he is a great guy & knows his stuff. Heck I read he is the only guy right now with a tune for the new Malibu 2016 1.5 turbo. did you see the numbers he is getting form his mustang? nice update on another tuner

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The meth kit, is the very next thing, I'm going to be getting for the Cruze. It was a toss up between the E85 and the meth....but there aren't ANY E85 locations in CT.
Yes, Brian is very knowledgeable and knows what he's talking about!
I did see couple videos with his new Mustang on YouTube -that thing can move!!!

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Yes, Brian is great!

Reactions: 203-CRUZER
1 - 4 of 4 Posts