Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the threads! Just got the new whip.. Looking forward to hearing what you all may have modified. Performance, interior and exterior.. I'm all ears. Hopefully the two files are attached as I'm doing this thru mobile. Thanks, and looking forward to feedback.. -Justin

Attachments

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
Two Justins on this forum now... This forum ain't big enough fer the both of us!! :p

Nice whip btw, you should get to work on some mods, a stock Cruze is an unhappy Cruze in my eyes ;)

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
The best color in my eyes. Welcome! And congrats on the new Cruze Justin.

There's plenty of things you can do to these now, depending on your category of taste. Just beware, because our cars are still fairly new, mods aren't quite cheap yet..

·
Registered
136 Posts
Really nice Cruze bro! Welcome to the fourm! Your cruze is asking for 18 in. rims big time :th_coolio:

·
Registered
689 Posts
From one Victory Red owner to another...Nice!!!.

But IMO Cruze owners don't buy them for speed. You wany speed, go buy a Klingon Bird of Prey or a Mustang GT....Your choice.

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Looks good 3rd Justin, welcome to the forum.

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
Really nice Cruze bro! Welcome to the fourm! Your cruze is asking for 18 in. rims big time :th_coolio:
I agree with this, in fact, I think we should start a movement to create a system for hooking members up with a list of 18s ranging from cheap to high class style so they can make their new Cruze look good when driving down the street.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Congrtulations and Welcome! I did not see if you have an Auto or Manual Trans Cruze. With regard to mods - there are lots of them since we have an international car.

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Welcome to the forums! That's the same color as my wifes Sonic. I must say it's quite a good looking color!

Sent from my Telefunken U47 Electronic Response Unit

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looks great – and exactly like mine. I'm still stock at this point too.

I wish the RS package would have included an upsizing in wheels, but the upgraded fascias and Victory Red paint were enough to sway me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Why is the RS pkg only available with 18" in Canada? I wanted choice the other way.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Why is the RS pkg only available with 18" in Canada? I wanted choice the other way.
The LTZ RS comes with 18"s but I'm pretty sure u could've ordered a regular RS with 18"s

1 - 16 of 16 Posts