-Red-

-Yellow-

Tail Light Window Overlays
-Red-

-Smoke-

Headlight Eyelids
-Black Carbon Fiber-

For Purchase, go to: mixxedautodesign.com

Other overlay templates are currently in the works and I will update the list as they're added.
If you have any overlay ideas feel free to PM me and I will put your idea at the top of my to do list.
Decal requests will also be taken, and if you're located in the SoCal/LA area we also offer wraps on all cars

*A percentage of all vinyl purchases from MAD goes to your local Resident Derp*

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Where did you get that 2 toned cruzen from Smurf ?

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1. How did you get the clear turn signals up front?
2. You may soon be getting an order for those smoked tails
1. They're still factory orange with the chrome housing reflector so idk, maybe the pic was weird?
2. Sounds good man, they go on in a matter of minutes. Pre-sized and cut to the shape of the outter tails.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Not sure if those red fogs will fly with the cops but the yellows look sweet.
Is the tails' price for set or per side?

I'll text you tomorrow, got a new number.

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure if those red fogs will fly with the cops but the yellows look sweet.
Is the tails' price for set or per side?

I'll text you tomorrow, got a new number.
But... but... they look cool (I made them red for shows).
And the price is for the full set, $15.00 gets you overlays for all 4 tail light windows.

You still got my number right? If not PM me or something.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
I love it when a plan comes together .. make that green ( money )

Full car wrap ! Man I did not know those bugs get that big in SO. Cal . That you had to fully wrap yer cruzen .

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Hey Smurf, you guys done a vinyl wrap on the roof of a Cruze yet? I wanna get mine done, I'll be in SoCal in August.

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Smurf, you guys done a vinyl wrap on the roof of a Cruze yet? I wanna get mine done, I'll be in SoCal in August.
We've wrapped 4-5 different Cruze's roofs, including mine. I'll post a picture or two of mine tonight so you can see how it looks when done. When it gets closer to August send me a PM with more info of your plans for SoCal and I'll work with Adam to set up a time to do the wrap.

·
Registered
246 Posts
We've wrapped 4-5 different Cruze's roofs, including mine. I'll post a picture or two of mine tonight so you can see how it looks when done. When it gets closer to August send me a PM with more info of your plans for SoCal and I'll work with Adam to set up a time to do the wrap.
Would love to see that, I really want the glass roof look but don't know how glossy vinyl can get.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Awesome man, awesome.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts