Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
How about some smoke ones for the front side markers.
We don't currently offer an overlay for the front side markers, however what we can do is sell you two square pieces of tint that you can apply yourself in a couple minutes. If you want to got his route PM me for pricing.

Im just looking for good quality vinyl for the chevy badges !
We were in the works for a set of bowtie overlays, and as I told llullo1, we can send you two rectangular pieces that you can put on and cut to size with a razor blade.

Did you grab/have black MAD design decals?
I'm not sure if we have black in stock, the closest is a dark grey but I'll check wednesday when I go to get my door stripe done.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Sup Smurf , That's Nice . Do you have any N 's laying around ? A Z may work not to sure though . Just saying ...

·
Registered
15 Posts
20140122_200408.jpg 20140219_185907.jpg 20140122_200847.jpg 20140105_185823.jpg 20131008_145935.jpg 20130815_200056.jpg

this is the work I've done with my cruze. I'm gonna get a spoiler, 18" rims, lambo doors, flip flop trunk conversion, and gonna put 20% tint all around. I don't have any pictures of my headlights being blacked out.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
How long was shipping for you guys? I ordered at 3:30pm Thursday and order status is still listed as awaiting fulfillment. Want to get these on before lordstown!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
How long was shipping for you guys? I ordered at 3:30pm Thursday and order status is still listed as awaiting fulfillment. Want to get these on before lordstown!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I believe I saw your order yesterday. The latest it should be shipped out would be sometime Monday, we were working on a full car wrap for a customer.

·
Registered
443 Posts
question for smurf: do you guys make a smoke overlay for the RED part of the taillight, leaving the reverse light alone?

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Waiting on my headlight overlays to come in :F
Yesterday afternoon we delivered a batch of orders to USPS and one of the boxes contained CF headlight overlays.

question for smurf: do you guys make a smoke overlay for the RED part of the taillight, leaving the reverse light alone?
If you are referring to the Red part as everything BUT the clear "windows" for the reverse light and turn signal, then no we do not offer an overlay for that area. The reason being is that on the two outside tail lights, the lense has 3 separate faces, meaning that there is too much stretching involved to make a proper template that would work for every tail light.

·
Registered
443 Posts
If you are referring to the Red part as everything BUT the clear "windows" for the reverse light and turn signal, then no we do not offer an overlay for that area. The reason being is that on the two outside tail lights, the lense has 3 separate faces, meaning that there is too much stretching involved to make a proper template that would work for every tail light.
that is what I was referring to...hmm may have to grab the red overlays and do the all red look then. the red overlays are easy to apply?

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
that is what I was referring to...hmm may have to grab the red overlays and do the all red look then. the red overlays are easy to apply?
Extremely easy, on the outter tails line up the bottom of the circle, then flatten the back side of the overlays and follow around the curve, keeping an eye on how the point lines up to accurately cover the windows. As for the inner lights, same method can be used, being a completely flat surface its hard to miss align the overlay.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts