Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Are you guys able to do a vinyl cover for the chrome trunk piece between the tail lights?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Are you guys able to do a vinyl cover for the chrome trunk piece between the tail lights?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
We can send you a piece of vinyl to cover the chrome, yes, but it wont be an overlay cut out like the tails/eyelids. It would just be a piece big enough that you can wrap the piece yourself and cut it to size.

If you do indeed wish to do this send me a PM and we will discuss pricing/etc.

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
@ti857:

Looks good, how long did it take you? I just wish the Cruze's had a little extra to them for the wrap to show off.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Got mine installed the other week. Love the smoked reverse/turn signal vinyl!

I also ordered the yellow fogs but after looking at one on my car decided I didn't like the look so much.

Reverse light covers 1.jpg

Reverse light covers 2.jpg

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey guys, i just recently partnered up to form NewSchool Vinyl LLC in NH. If you guys want any custom cut decals or car wraps hit me up at [email protected]. Nice overlays smurf!

·
Registered
7 Posts
are the front/back bowties custom black pieces you bought or a vinyl overlay on top of the OEM badge?
similar question for the hood and trunk. aftermarket carbon fiber, or vinyl? it looks really slick

·
10,695 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I make my own decal kits and love how they look. I love my "Whistle While You Work" turbo decal (and my cold air intake lets people hear the turbocharger really well!!) Loving this thread and seeing what you guys are doing!

41 - 60 of 61 Posts