Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are 19x8.5! Sorry for the typo! Up for sale is a set of four genuine VIP VRC-13 forged wheels, made in the USA. Come with 225/35ZR19 tires with 90% tread and tpms sensors. One wheel has a spot of rash but no bends or cracks or anything like that. Located in central Indiana and will not ship. Asking $1250. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
They are an attractive wheel.

But you didn't mention:

A) What you've run them on?

B) Their offset?

C) Why you're selling them?

D) The brand and model of the tire?

E) Where you got them from?

Reactions: Blasirl

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
They are an attractive wheel.

But you didn't mention:

A) What you've run them on?

B) Their offset?

C) Why you're selling them?

D) The brand and model of the tire?

E) Where you got them from?
Yes that information would be helpful. I thought until you had a minimal amount of posts you can't attach images or links. Also what good are these tires if the O/P won't ship them? I'm not driving to Central Indiana

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys, sorry about the limited info, I received the wheels in a partial trade for my old truck and I thought this would be a good place to post them. They came from a 2014 Cruze that's all the guy told me. I'm selling because I have no use for them. I may ship though if it's not too much of a hassle. I could pack them on a pallet and do freight? Or ups? I've never shipped wheels :( I don't mean to inconvenience anyone so I'm sry if it seems like I'm a flake. Pm me for my number and I'd be happy to talk to anyone and give whatever pics you want. Thx for understanding

Jared

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man, I'm sorry about this. I don't think there's any reason to be rude though- I can ask the previous owner of the wheels if he has any better pics, or ask a guy at work if we can put em on his car just to take a picture so I can put it on here. I have no other pics of the wheels installed on the old car...

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
They really do look good on that sonic.

I'm guessing you'll have no problem selling them if you use that picture.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
The wheels your selling were custom made for the CX Racing show Sonic from a couple of years back, they later ended up with a member who had a white kitted Sonic then to the member you see in your pics...**** nice set of wheels and if I was down for the drive from Quebec to Indiana I'd take them in a heartbeat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts