·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Charlottesville, VA here :jump:

·
Registered
277 Posts
When he gets done driving around today in his choice Red Eco, DJ Ice of Fairfax will likely sign in!:cool:

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
VA Beach here, I posted in the Mid-Atlantic region about trying to get a D.C. cruise together...

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Anybody looking just get together and cruise the Cruzes? Lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
MD here, no cruze though. I have its older brother however lol if theres ever a meet in md or close im sure me and my friend with the cruze would come down.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Near Danville Va Here. Most say. "where is Danville", just look south near N.C.
- Dan

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Haha, that's like, 10 hours from me, lol. Maybe we could meet in the middle with some of the guys from NC?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm all for it. It'll probably have to be on a Thursay or Saturday, cuz them's my days off. I know G-man and Mikesus is from Greensboro, which is 45 mins from me - Dan

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
yeah your not that far away, although farther away then what im used to with all the cobalt people lol. Im sure a lot of other locals will start posting up now that the thread has been bumped back up.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
im about a hour and a half from culpeper, been there once and didnt really like it lol(no offence)
Hahaha! No offence taken, I don't like it either man, lol!

On a side-note, i was wondering which Cruze owners from VA or surrounding areas/states have done some cosmetic mods to the car (i.e., debadging, antenna, bowtie overlays, lights) and have done them well? I'm asking because when i finally get my cruze i was wondering if anyone would be willing to meet up and help a brotha out with some of the mods, if the dealership's service department isnt able or willing to?! I know its wack but ive never had the confidence to really trust myself at doing those types of things in fear that ill f up my new cars and ruin it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hahaha! No offence taken, I don't like it either man, lol!

On a side-note, i was wondering which Cruze owners from VA or surrounding areas/states have done some cosmetic mods to the car (i.e., debadging, antenna, bowtie overlays, lights) and have done them well? I'm asking because when i finally get my cruze i was wondering if anyone would be willing to meet up and help a brotha out with some of the mods, if the dealership's service department isnt able or willing to?! I know its wack but ive never had the confidence to really trust myself at doing those types of things in fear that ill f up my new cars and ruin it.
i would help if i wasnt so far away, debadging should look good on these cars, as well as bowtie overlays. A retrofit should also look awesome on this car.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Haven't done any mods to mine... YET but I'd be down for helping not new to modding vehicles.

Yeah Fredericksburg traffic has gotten so bad I remember a time when it was considered the country lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
i think im close to fredericksburg in im frederick, MD traffic here has gotten alot worse then before also, but isnt terrible.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts