Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While connected to Android Auto, using Spotify to play my music, when I accelerate for a couple seconds (merging onto highway, speeding up to pass etc.) my volume from Spotify increases automatically and the volume decreases (without me touching anything) when slowing down. Is anyone else getting this? Or noticed? It's really flipping annoying.

Any fix you are aware of would be nice thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
Pretty much all cars do this one way or another.

I even remember a lawsuit because the volume would "go into hearing damage" ranges from this.

Should be an option to turn it off in the radio.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yes, in the settings on mine, I can set it to off, low, medium, or high. It's on medium by default, and low is better, if you're just by yourself in the car.

When you set it to 'off', I find I sometimes have to dial up the volume, when on the highway.

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Been a feature on cars for awhile to increase/decrease volume with accel/deceleration. Sometimes can be a bit much, but is adjustable.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hb harry, you are probably going to be discovering a bunch more automatic/computer/wtf things that cars do now compared to the 1990s! Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
830 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
In the 50s. Cars didn't even go that fast.

The freeway didn't even exist.
They did. My dad was a teen in the late 50's. He remembers it. I tried searching for info on when it debuted but can't find anything except for people asking how to change the sensitivity

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
When did the thread go from radios, to freeways, to 911?

And who cares about California? It's about the stupidest state to even talk about.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts