Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I like ours better. Im really happy we dont have the other style that they get over seas though with the big weird looking numbers. Such an ugly DIC

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
Is that across all trims?

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
Bump....anyone confirm what trim this is on?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'd really like to see an update to bring the new style to the 2011s. And if you like the old style better, just skip the update!

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
Again, I'd like to know if this is unique to the eco or is it common across all trims...so far no one has been able to reply with an answer.
I guess in a week or so I'll find out first hand.

·
Registered
2012 Chevy Cruze 1.8 (soon to be 1.8t) LS... white
762 Posts
It sure would be nice to have that display. Looks like it has an instant MPG?

·
Registered
77 Posts
are the 2011-style displays still available as well? like if you click through on the menu can you still see all the other displays?

it's nice to have an option for all that info at once, but sometimes i might just want to look at only my instant mpg...or ONLY my fuel range. it would suck to glance down and be looking at the bottom line thinking i have 40 miles left when in reality i'm almost out of gas.

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
are the 2011-style displays still available as well? like if you click through on the menu can you still see all the other displays?

it's nice to have an option for all that info at once, but sometimes i might just want to look at only my instant mpg...or ONLY my fuel range. it would suck to glance down and be looking at the bottom line thinking i have 40 miles left when in reality i'm almost out of gas.
I'd think you can still click through other displays, this one may be just one of several. If no one can confirm further info on this, I'll post an update on mine in about a week or so once I get it...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Again, I'd like to know if this is unique to the eco or is it common across all trims...so far no one has been able to reply with an answer.
I guess in a week or so I'll find out first hand.
I saw this on an LTZ at my local dealership. Maybe its for all of them now.

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
:)
I saw this on an LTZ at my local dealership. Maybe its for all of them now.
I would think so. I know that all trims will have instantaneous fuel economy this year.:)

·
Registered
90 Posts
My 2012 Eco does have instantaneous. It also has a "game mode" of sorts. It shows you your mpg over 25,50 or 250 miles showing average, and "Best"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts