Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
I want those mirrors and grill ..........its like a 2015 and 2014 hybrid looking lol

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
I cant find that grill on a English website anywhere

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Those tails look like the aftermarket BMW 7 series tails

·
10,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
Why would they put the Sonic infotainment setup in the Cruze when it has less capability? I know the 2nd gen Cruze will be getting a new layout for MyLink...similar to the Impala with fewer buttons, easier access, but I didn't hear anything about the facelift model getting that...I can't imagine them doing much to the interior of the 2015 model for change...just the facelift on the exterior, but I guess I'll find out soon enough (I also haven't been searching for stories or reading much of what's out so I do apologize if it is for sure what's in there...just doesn't make total sense to me).

·
10,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Why would they put the Sonic infotainment setup in the Cruze when it has less capability? I know the 2nd gen Cruze will be getting a new layout for MyLink...similar to the Impala with fewer buttons, easier access, but I didn't hear anything about the facelift model getting that...I can't imagine them doing much to the interior of the 2015 model for change...just the facelift on the exterior, but I guess I'll find out soon enough (I also haven't been searching for stories or reading much of what's out so I do apologize if it is for sure what's in there...just doesn't make total sense to me).
It's GM, it makes total sense.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts