Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, I'm not talking about the phone apps...

That's from the 2013 Cruze brochure, which wasn't out yet when I bought mine.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
779 Posts
Seemed to be confused, talking about getting that gal with a new Cruze or a phone app? If you want a gal like that, should be looking to buy a Corvette instead of a Cruze.
Corvette drivers compensate for lack in the other department. What he really should be seated in if he wants some tail like that is a Camaro RS/SS :D

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
I feel this one is far better looking, ha, the only photo I dare post of my wife.

Not only darn good looking, but intelligent as well. She is the one that wanted me to buy a Cruze. Also turned down that LTZ in favor of the 2LT to get a manual transmission.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wasn't referring to the phone apps, I've already got them both and know them well...

A friend did see this on Facebook this morning and said he knows where this was taken: a structure in downtown Detroit, near Quicken Loans.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
I wasn't referring to the phone apps, I've already got them both and know them well...

A friend did see this on Facebook this morning and said he knows where this was taken: a structure in downtown Detroit, near Quicken Loans.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Then its settled, the next meet is in Detroit! do you think she's still there?

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
NickD - that was a million bucks. That lease should last at least through the warranty period. :)

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
AH, but the real question is, does that 'package' come in Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, and Black options?

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AH, but the real question is, does that 'package' come in Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, and Black options?
Good call. I don't see why it couldn't. I just verified that indeed all of these RPO codes are available for use on the 2013 Cruze:

Code WBL (Woman: Blonde)
Code WBR (Woman: Brunette)
Code WRD (Woman: Redhead)
Code WBK (Woman: Black hair)

Also, we mustn't forget another potential option (like the one I saw driving an Autumn 1LT RS today), even though it may be a rarely chosen code:
Code WGR (Woman: Gray hair)

I would have ordered mine with WBR, which also just so happens to go quite well with AAY: Cocoa/Light Neutral.

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
That is the performance engine High Output option or more commonly referred to as the HO option.

Reactions: AkiRaw and Jnoobs
1 - 18 of 18 Posts