Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a junked turbo housing. i am wanting to test airflow with different downpipes.

thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
junkyards charge the same whether or not they are junk. i am hoping that someone here who has replaced their turbo would be willing to part with an old one.

·
Super Moderator
6,622 Posts
i am looking for a junked turbo housing. i am wanting to test airflow with different downpipes.

thanks

Nevermind Eddy, he's a bit acerbic today. There have been a few posts about replacing turbo's lately, so if you do some searching you may find someone willing to give you one. I hope you post your results if you do find one.

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
Nevermind Eddy, he's a bit acerbic today. There have been a few posts about replacing turbo's lately, so if you do some searching you may find someone willing to give you one. I hope you post your results if you do find one.
Ouch Baby, I just said a place like Pick Your Part might have what the OP was after and at a low price. Its been years since I found the need to go to a Junkyard and didn't know they now sell at full retail?

• synonyms:sharp, sarcastic, sardonic, mordant, trenchant, cutting, razor-edged, biting, piercing, stinging, searing, scathing, caustic, bitter, acrimonious, astringent, abrasive, harsh, wounding, hurtful, unkind, cruel, virulent, vitriolic, venomous, malicious, vicious; More

ARCHAIC•TECHNICAL
    tasting sour or bitter.
    synonyms:sharp, sarcastic, sardonic, mordant, trenchant, cutting, razor-edged, biting, piercing, stinging, searing, scathing, caustic, bitter, acrimonious, astringent, abrasive, harsh, wounding, hurtful, unkind, cruel, virulent, vitriolic, venomous, malicious, vicious; More

1 - 8 of 8 Posts