Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I have a quick question. I bought my 2013 Cruze in the Fall of 2014 and did not know the original warranty from GM came with the car ( I emailed GM and asked out of curiosity and they informed me the original warranty followed the car regardless of ownership ). Good news indeed but I have no paperwork on what it covers for example, 3 year 36000 mile etc. Any help would be appreciated. My Cruze now has around 51000 miles and runs great!

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Hey everyone. I have a quick question. I bought my 2013 Cruze in the Fall of 2014 and did not know the original warranty from GM came with the car ( I emailed GM and asked out of curiosity and they informed me the original warranty followed the car regardless of ownership ). Good news indeed but I have no paperwork on what it covers for example, 3 year 36000 mile etc. Any help would be appreciated. My Cruze now has around 51000 miles and runs great!
This should help you some. http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/9-ge...does-not-cover-under-their-gmpp-warranty.html

·
Super Moderator
7,784 Posts
It would have been covered with a 3/36 bumper to bumper and a Powertrain warranty beyond that.

Unlikely the vehicle has a GMPP.

·
Administrator
25,598 Posts
Since GM has taken down the warranty info from their site I would PM our @Chevy Customer Care account.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Good news indeed but I have no paperwork on what it covers for example, 3 year 36000 mile etc. Any help would be appreciated. My Cruze now has around 51000 miles and runs great!
You're out of B2B warranty, but you still have powertrain left. There wasn't anything in the glovebox? As I recall, it's another booklet much like the owner's manual.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts