Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the name of a Canadian version of my Chevrolet where I can check recall and warranty info,or is there one?

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Go to any GM of Canada Limited Dealer with your VIN and they can run it for you. You can also call or email the dealer and they will tell you.

If your OnStar account is active a push of the OnStar button will do the same.

Are you a townie?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the name of a Canadian version of my Chevrolet where I can check recall and warranty info,or is there one?
Hi and Welcome
Not sure if this works in Canada or not but it's worth checking out. I went to the play store (Android S4 galaxy) and found this app "my Chevrolet) and it has a host of info on my specific Cruze. Sign up, put in your VIN #, make, model and it not only gives you up to the minute recalls (direct from Chevrolet) about your specific Cruze but a host of other interesting and helpful facts about your car.
Hope this helps and be sure and post back if it doesn't work, for the next person who may have the same question.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info Tomko,I should have explained more,looking for a site on the internet that I can check on myself using the computer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dennyps,but looking for a site I can log into on computer.Tried the my chevrolet one but only US addresses listed for sign up.Hate using phones for anything,screens are too small.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
If there was one, I'd expect "my Chevrolet" to take you there automatically - or at least offer a link to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts