Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Super dumb question, I bought this off of a friend's lot, does it have any warranty on it?

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,151 Posts
As mentioned previously, you have the 5yr 100K power-train warranty. Are you having troubles, that make you question the warranty? Transmission/Engine issues ?

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, none yet. I just see warranty work being done, so I questioned.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I was just questioning what you meant Patman.
What's all covered under that 5yr 100K power-train warranty exactly?!

·
Super Moderator
5,151 Posts
I was just questioning what you meant Patman.
What's all covered under that 5yr 100K power-train warranty exactly?!

I know you have an auto transmission in a LTZ , it would cover shifting problems or any other type of transmission issues(reverse problems with the manumatic or not going into a gear or failing etc.). For example(I know not an auto), my 2012 Eco(6M) I had the transmission problems that I could not shift to 3rd gear @ 81K. Under the warranty they replaced the transmission. So if you are having shifting problems. Not really sure on the engine, I believe it would cover problems with the BCM/ or problems with the internals of the engine that would cause it not to run properly. Your local dealer will be the final determiner of the problem/issue. Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know you have an auto transmission in a LTZ , it would cover shifting problems or any other type of transmission issues(reverse problems with the manumatic or not going into a gear or failing etc.). For example(I know not an auto), my 2012 Eco(6M) I had the transmission problems that I could not shift to 3rd gear @ 81K. Under the warranty they replaced the transmission. So if you are having shifting problems. Not really sure on the engine, I believe it would cover problems with the BCM/ or problems with the internals of the engine that would cause it not to run properly. Your local dealer will be the final determiner of the problem/issue. Hope that helps.
TYVM!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts