Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy ****. I am so impressed. I recommend this tune to any cruze driver. I cannot believe a little 1.4 l engine can put me in my seat the way it does. BTW, it's a 2015 Lt manual transmission.

·
Vendor
548 Posts
Glad to hear you are enjoying your TRIFECTA calibration!

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need anything in the future.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Glad to hear you are enjoying your TRIFECTA calibration!

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need anything in the future.
I do have a quick question, can you advise? I am on the factory tune right now, I have an updated version of your tune waiting to be uploaded. Do I use the "program vehicle" or the "force full tune" option to upload it?? (this is the first time using this version of EZ Flash)

Also I have a 12 LTZ w/ push button. In the past when I hold the start/stop button for the 10 seconds it would ding, the yellow light on the button would be lit, dash would light up like an xmas tree and the dic would say "service mode" Last night when I tried it got in held the button and after 2 1/2-3 seconds it would ding at me the GREEN light would be lit and only the cel light would be on (never said it was in service mode). After plugging the cable in and getting to EZ Flash it would say that it could not connect to the vehicle even thought the green light on the cable was lit.

Did something change with putting it in service mode??

And before the obvious replies I'm going to receive from everyone else besides Trifecta, this is prob my 25th time uploading/programing the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Also the versions of EZ Flash that I have are from July 2013 ver: 1.6.22.0 and Nov 2014 ver: 1.15.0.31
I noticed in the link that you guys sent to me there was a way way updated version to download..
Can I use one of the versions that I already have, will they work?

Thanks for the help!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The tune is impressive. I cant believe the top end power it has, its pretty incredible a 1.4L can put me in my seat like it does. no, its not a z06 vette or anything but it moves pretty good.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I recently just reinstalled my original trifectca tune. I had removed it a year ago when I went to dealer for a throttle body oil leak. I don't know why I waited so long.
WOT is there any problem with running the original tune without any of the updates?

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
I have also asked if I can run an older version of ezflash with the new tune.. Idk who knows..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts