Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished spending almost an entire day on the car. Actually, I was also working on my boat and parenting kids, but hey...

Anyway, I washed, then clay barred with a Mother's kit (on sale cheaper than Meguiar's), polished with Meguiar's ultimate polish (on sale cheaper than Mother's), and waxed with Meguiar's Deep Crystal Wax (had left over from last year). I used Meguiar's Interior Detailer on the interior, and Zaino Leather Cleaner and Conditioner on the seats, steering wheel, and dash inserts. Pretty happy with how it turned out.

I also decided to re-badge the RS door badges. I decided I like the way the red contrasts the blue of my car.

IMG_5041.jpg IMG_5043.jpg IMG_5047.jpg IMG_5049.jpg IMG_5053.jpg IMG_5056.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just finished spending almost an entire day on the car. Actually, I was also working on my boat and parenting kids, but hey...

Anyway, I washed, then clay barred with a Mother's kit (on sale cheaper than Meguiar's), polished with Meguiar's ultimate polish (on sale cheaper than Mother's), and waxed with Meguiar's Deep Crystal Wax (had left over from last year). I used Meguiar's Interior Detailer on the interior, and Zaino Leather Cleaner and Conditioner on the seats, steering wheel, and dash inserts. Pretty happy with how it turned out.

I also decided to re-badge the RS door badges. I decided I like the way the red contrasts the blue of my car.

View attachment 154746 View attachment 154754 View attachment 154762 View attachment 154770 View attachment 154778 View attachment 154786
Looks great! Do you mind letting me know where you got the Blue Chevy Logos on the front and back (I assume they are stickers)? I would love to get those on my Blue Diesel.

Thanks!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
660 Posts
Looks great!

image.jpg Just detailed this 15' wrx today. Washed, clay barred, polished and waxed....then got to drive it after :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts