Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Cruze Limited LT
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving the other day and noticed boost seem to be nonexistent. Then got a check engine light. After some research I found that the actuator arm fell off the pin. So I popped it back on, went for a test drive, boost was back. Shortly after it was gone again, it had popped off again.
Did some more digging and found out there is supposed to be a clip that holds the arm on. Does anyone know a reliable place I can get a replacement, or an option that would work better and not come off?
It’s a 2016 with 72k miles, first time this has happened and don’t want to be stuck somewhere and have this happen again.
Any ideas help.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Home depot/lowes... I can't remember the exact size.. they are c-clips...and very cheap...just get a few small sizes and see what works

·
Registered
2016 Cruze Limited LT
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Home depot/lowes... I can't remember the exact size.. they are c-clips...and very cheap...just get a few small sizes and see what works
Awesome thank you I will try that out!!

·
Registered
2016 Cruze Limited LT
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just an update in case anyone else has this issue. The Home Depot E Clip worked for a little bit, but they kept popping off. I was finally able to get to the dealer and buy the actual part and it is much more robust and haven’t had an issue in over a week. It’s $4 a piece but well worth it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts