Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
That link only covers through 2014.
It was printed in January 2015, so I don't know what to tell you? There are other versions of the bulletin, and we know 2015's, possibly some 2016's were also involved. As it was never an official active recall, anything goes

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
It was printed in January 2015, so I don't know what to tell you? There are other versions of the bulletin, and we know 2015's, possibly some 2016's were also involved. As it was never an official active recall, anything goes
I was hoping you had found something that includes the 2015s and 2016 Limiteds.

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,590 Posts
Just my luck to own a 2015 and the warranties expired in April!!! This old man is ready to do it. Got the tools and just ordered the pump. The Cruze is on ramps and all systems are ‘GO’. 😎
Good Luck, post any questions, I just did mine like two months ago.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,091 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's not a recall so dealers aren't required to repair this before selling the car and other machines. Also, if the dealership doesn't run the cabin heater they won't even know if the car has this problem.

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
It's not a recall so dealers aren't required to repair this before selling the car and other machines. Also, if the dealership doesn't run the cabin heater they won't even know if the car has this problem.
Yes the Cabin heater or they won't know. You are so knowledgeable in all this? Oh I see we are supposed to click on your link about Hand Embroidery. I'd ask why

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,590 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Of course it is, this is American lol. But no I haven't heard its VIN based...

This section refers to vin #. But how can they pinpoint 4 years and 2 models of cars that are covered? Worst part is they want $1700 to fix the water pump and an oil leak. And I was offered a whopping $57 off by chevy

41 - 50 of 50 Posts