Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to the first Glen meet and have since had life get in the way. They have repaved the track and I'm excited and can be able to make it this year. I was wondering if anyone had made plans yet. Opening weekend is April 16-17, 2016

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Absolutely not, i wont cross into the border of new york for 95% of things and sadly this is one of them lol

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
actually its gods waiting room. here in Florida they cant " stop and frisk" because i look funny to them, i can actually protect myself, dont have to worry about parking, wont go to jail over the pettiest crap, wont get mugged just because, wont chew up my rims and tires, wont get my car rusted in the winter... ext

i will never go to new york for more then a week and that week is because the old ball and chain is dragging me there

·
Super Moderator
7,736 Posts
Absolutely not, i wont cross into the border of new york for 95% of things and sadly this is one of them lol
Outstanding warrant?

·
Super Moderator
7,736 Posts
Oh yeah, God willing I can hitch a ride with someone in 2016 so that I can make it three years in a row.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
I am looking forward to this too. Let's get through the Holidays and I will contact Rob at the Glen. I am really trying to convince my son to come with his 2016 M3 6m - freaking awesome car. BMW is funny how they rate their cars - an M3 is rated at 425 hp. On the dyno they measure rwhp at 425+ so flywheel is close to 500. His car breaks traction in gear up through 3rd.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Outstanding warrant?
hahaha no no. i just cant stand the laws of new York. i try not to support things i don't like, so by spending money in new York im helping it keep those rotten laws on the book. Roxann is trying to get me to vacation there and i agree cause she asked but i hate that im gonna have to be in a unsafe city where i cannot protect myself. if i look " suspicious" they can stop and frisk us.

·
Super Moderator
7,736 Posts
hahaha no no. i just cant stand the laws of new York. i try not to support things i don't like, so by spending money in new York im helping it keep those rotten laws on the book. Roxann is trying to get me to vacation there and i agree cause she asked but i hate that im gonna have to be in a unsafe city where i cannot protect myself. if i look " suspicious" they can stop and frisk us.
Manhattan is a great town. People so friendly and great food everywhere. Probably one of the safest places I've ever been. A cop at every street corner. Man I wish I had that here. I certainly wouldn't mind paying the taxes for it.

Around here the police only seem to get out of their cars if they're going to the doughnut shop. And I say that having one of my neighbors (a great guy from the farm) as a staff sergeant.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
maybe when the ball and chain takes me i might like it. untill then i have hundreds of places i would visit first

1 - 11 of 11 Posts