Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently discovered the app while stuck in traffic in California. It's kinda cool if you're a person who is on the road a lot, though not really logical to use while driving...lol -- does anyone here use it? :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Waze is awesome - been a long time user of it. Just added the 'Terminators' voice for commands which is hilarious.

I prefer Waze over other GPS apps due to the crowd sourcing of information. Get a windhsield mount for your phone so you can use it while driving.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,548 Posts
PLAY WITH THE VOICES. We recently discovered these on a road trip.

I have mine set as Col. Sanders. It's awesome.

It's also great for routing you around backups on I95 or other roads to save a bit of time, which are very common in my area.

I just rest my phone over the radio display in my car (I have the crummy non-MyLink radio).

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I love waze

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
So what happened to an MP3 player with ear phones? Can only find jukeboxes at junk yards or on American Restoration, where some old super rich guy wants to bring back memories from the past.

Kind of grew up with these, first a nickel, then a dime or three plays for quarter. In a public place, impossible to please everyone in the crowd, always someone complaining whatever tune you selected to play. Others were yelling at the manager to turn that volume down.

Use to be 10 inch records, then switched to those large hole 45's.

For a dime, could also buy a cup of coffee and a doughnut. Try ten bucks today at Starbucks.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
So what happened to an MP3 player with ear phones? Can only find jukeboxes at junk yards or on American Restoration, where some old super rich guy wants to bring back memories from the past.

Kind of grew up with these, first a nickel, then a dime or three plays for quarter. In a public place, impossible to please everyone in the crowd, always someone complaining whatever tune you selected to play. Others were yelling at the manager to turn that volume down.

For a dime, could also buy a cup of coffee and a doughnut. Try ten bucks today at Starbucks.
You really have no idea what Waze is, do you Nick?

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,548 Posts

Next pointless rant in 3...2...1...and go!

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lmao oh Nick.

You can find jukeboxes at good bars. For the modern ones you can even download an app on your phone so you can pay and make selections from your phone. ;)

One of my favorite dive bars has a CD jukebox. 4 songs per $1 bill or 10 songs for $2

No modern music, just classics.

Sent with iLove 6.0

1 - 20 of 40 Posts