Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Havent ordered a set for the cruze. But I have owned a few pairs. Excellent mats. Well worth the money IMO.

·
Premium Member
5,535 Posts
Fit perfect, hold up great.....had them in my last 8 and currently in 5 of my cars......they'd be in the others but not made for them.
You'll never have a car/truck without them again.......can you tell I like them?

Rob

·
Super Moderator
5,161 Posts
I don't have the weathertechs but I have Husky floor liners @ 100 for front and rear and they have saved my carpet from spillage with the lips on the ends to stop liquid from leaving the mats. Not sure if the Weather techs have them or not but anything other than carpet mats is a bonus.
Here is a link to the Huskys Husky Liners Floor Mats, Free Same Day Shipping on Husky Floor Mats for Cars, Trucks & SUVs

They also have the Weathertechs to compare and make a decision.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I have weather tech for front and back, love em'

Just wish they had a trunk liner that fit the diesel...if I remember correctly when I got mine over a year ago it said the trunk liner was for all Cruze except diesel...maybe that's changed..

·
Registered
264 Posts
I ordered the GM rubber ones for winter. They were a lot cheaper and look pretty good.

·
Super Moderator
7,802 Posts
I have the weather techs. They're not perfect - but they're the best thing I've ever used from the aftermarket.

My biggest complaint is that their MILF in the red shoes didn't come in the box.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I have them front and rear, only complaint is the front lip facing the front passenger seats does not sit flush, which allows water or dirt underneath.

Otherwise they are fantastic.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Mine are holding up well; I think I've had them a year. Got the trunk liner too this summer (after I completed "Project Eco 6MT gets Spare Tire"). Been buying WeatherTech probably too much. Got full front/rear mats for my Cruze, Odyssey, Silverado, and my sister-in-law's Elantra. Got side window deflectors for my sister's Focus.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have them in the front, rear and trunk. Ordered directly from weather tech. All fit and look great . Only problem you have to remove one in trunk to fill DEF but you have to move carpet anyway and it is only once in a great while. I think it was close to $300 for the whole set but worth it in the snow belt.

·
10,712 Posts
I have weather tech for front and back, love em'

Just wish they had a trunk liner that fit the diesel...if I remember correctly when I got mine over a year ago it said the trunk liner was for all Cruze except diesel...maybe that's changed..
Not for diesels assuming they may be a hassle to keep lifting to fill def tank or the floor is raised enough to not conform like the rest of us.

Those with either aftermarket set and GM set, no issues with the mats interfering with the clutch pedal? I have a Walmart set and at times when the car wash guys put em back in they catch the clutch pedal on return.

·
Registered
116 Posts
We have them on the two CTD's and the Cruze Eco as well as an Outback, WRX, and Honda Odyssey. Basically, everything we drive.

OEM rubber mats stink. The lip is just high enough to capture a big pool of salt water, so when you go around a corner it sloshes over and stains the carpet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts