Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was going to buy tan WeatherTech mats for my Cruze with the cocoa/light neutral interior. I bought a tan steering wheel cover and it doesn't match the light neutral of the Cruze at all.

If this was the Black interior the choice would be easy.

Anyone else with the cocoa/light neutral interior able to offer some advice?

Found this picture of black with a cocoa/light interior:

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
I've got the black Husky Liners in mine. Sure they aren't a perfect match, but it doesn't look bad. The Husky's are only available in black and are much cheaper than WeatherTechs.

The factory carpet is more of a grayish brown than brown or black, so a black mat doesn't look too bad.

These pictures have been enhanced a bit to show the difference. They aren't this obvious in person in most light:

They've been a great addition with all the snow and stuff that I try not to drag in during the winter.

The GM accessory all weather mats are only available in black too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have the same interior, and purchased the tan weathertechs. I think it looks good.. I will try to get a pic up later for you, but mine are dirty being as its winter in michigan lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm waiting on my all weather mats from the dealership. Supposed to arrive today as then ship them to me as I drove 2 hours to get the diesel Cruze in the color I wanted. I'll post pictures of the factory AWM's as soon as I get them. I have the coco/meridian interior too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I'm still pondering what I want to do.

I have the same interior, and purchased the tan weathertechs. I think it looks good.. I will try to get a pic up later for you, but mine are dirty being as its winter in michigan lol
If you have pictures of the tan weathertechs in your vehicle that would be great. Even if they're dirty it might help quite a bit.

Do you have the tan interior as well?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anyone know if the Cocoa/Cashmere of the Malibu is the same coloring as the cruze? I found this picture of the tan mats in for this vehicle and they look sharp:

Again if anyone has the Tan WeatherTechs it would be awesome if you could post a few pictures of them in your Cocoa/Light Neutral Cruze.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Does anyone know if the Cocoa/Cashmere of the Malibu is the same coloring as the cruze? I found this picture of the tan mats in for this vehicle and they look sharp:

Again if anyone has the Tan WeatherTechs it would be awesome if you could post a few pictures of them in your Cocoa/Light Neutral Cruze.
That does. Even though I've never had the interior parts side by side, I believe Cocoa is a pretty close match. Cashmere is much darker and more yellow than the Light Neutral though.

Reactions: gyrfalcon

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have cocoa/neutral interior and the GM All weather mats (black only). I think they look fine. I have the same set up in my Honda as well (Tan interior and black all weather Honda mats).

Reactions: gyrfalcon

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks a ton for posing the picture chevyboy695! I think I'm going to try out the black ones... I wish there was a light colored floor mat available that matched the interior but oh well!

Thanks again to everyone for the help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts