Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been discussed here before, but looking ahead to the late Fall and Winter debris tracked into a new 2014 Cruze by tour passengers at Massanutten, are these still the way to fly?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
100%, best floor mat I've ever owned. Get the digital fit ones and your carpet woes will go away

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Let me think, ouch that hurts. Was in the late 40's that vehicles came with all rubber floor mats, pickup trucks much later. Then all very impractical carpeting took over. Then rubber floor mats became popular.

One of my son's loves his Weathertech floor mats, but laid out 300 bucks for two vehicles. He was bragging how well they protected his carpeting he also paid a small fortune for. But could only respond, you can see that pretty carpeting anymore.

Reminded me of car I owned, used, in the 30's and into the 50's. First thing people would do is to cover those beautiful seats with ugly seat covers. Would remove those, so I could enjoy a like brand new interior on a vehicle I paid around 75 bucks for.

Now you know what I mean when I say, it hurts to think. Ha, my dealer said when I purchased my Cruze, don't you want to lay out another 150 bucks to protect your carpeted floor mats?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have the fitted Husky Liners in mine and they are great, cheaper than the WeatherTech's too, check them out....

Burt :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
I have the fitted Husky Liners in mine and they are great, cheaper than the WeatherTech's too, check them out....

Burt :)
I got the Husky Liners too. My only complaint is the driver side one sits a little funny and the passenger side one likes to slide.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts