1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Weathertech trunk liner, Klearz side markers, OEM Oil filters & Bulbs

New Price!!!

All of the below, $150 Shipped!! paypal: jusfourn at shaw dot ca

2014 Cruze LTZ RS declared a total loss. Insurance company will not pay me for some of the items I have as I don't have the receipts. Car was delivered to me Oct.31 2014.

1.) WeatherTech cargo liner, basically a trunk liner to match the digital fit floor mats, in black part number 40480 for gas engine models.
2014 Chevrolet Cruze | WeatherTech Custom Cargo Liners Cargo Mat | WeatherTech.ca

Basically used for several months, still looks new. Will have to roll it up to ship it. Will relax flat again in your trunk, no damage. Set of black floor mats, carpet. Brand new never used. Will throw them in with the trunk liner.
$75

2.) Klearz smoked/black side markers. 3 sets in total.
One set is OEM orange.
Second set is Klearz dark smoked/black brand new never used (new dye made from black not purple).
Last set is Klearz dark smoked/black old dye and has a single broken tab from taking them out. Could use the stock pair as a donator and glue the tab back on if you wanted.
$75

3.) 2x OEM oil filter w/ o ring.
GM# 55594651
ACD# PF2257G
As pictured here:
https://air-filter.dvautoparts.com/discount-store/oil-filters-ac-delco-genuine-gm-pf2257g-engine-oil-filter-gm-55594651-w-kojookokpqqm
$15 for both

I have a bunch of bulbs I can throw in if you want some spares. I replaced all my bulbs (H13/H8/7440/7443/194) second day I had the car so they are as new.

Prefer local to Vancouver BC, if you can meet up will take a bunch off the asking price is you take all parts. Buyer pays shipping otherwise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts