Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Cruze owner here. Looks like the stealership slipped one by me with my 2014 cruze. Driving it for the first time this morning and doing a quick walk around i found a weird kinda dent in the driver side front fender. No paint damage anywhere, and I can tell for sure its not been repainted. It almost looks like it got dented from the inside out. Its almost right on the centerline of the wheel. Its silver and does not show on a first look, but run your hand over it and its surely there.

Anyone ever find one like this.

Captain.Russ

·
Premium Member
5,535 Posts
New Cruze owner here. Looks like the stealership slipped one by me with my 2014 cruze. Driving it for the first time this morning and doing a quick walk around i found a weird kinda dent in the driver side front fender. No paint damage anywhere, and I can tell for sure its not been repainted. It almost looks like it got dented from the inside out. Its almost right on the centerline of the wheel. Its silver and does not show on a first look, but run your hand over it and its surely there.

Anyone ever find one like this.

Captain.Russ
Photo please.

Rob

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Used vehicle? Unfortunately with only 1K miles on our new then Cruze, a deer ran into the right front fender. Comprehension took care of this, but my body shop friend said he could straightened it out.

Replied for only 97 bucks for a new fender! Put a new one on, this he did. Was properly undercoated and painted. Price came to 1,100 bucks, could have been a bolt on job if you could only buy a painted fender. Use to have color engineers, but now, all computer matching. Ha, use to do this when hit, would bid a buck lower, easy way to make 200-300 bucks per hour.

Can't do this anymore with water based paints, need a special paint booth with some very expensive equipment. Not worth the investment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts