Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys have a question. When i turn sharp right i feel like the right back of my seat dips down. I know this sounds weird. Just don't know if this is normal or just my fat a $$ lol

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
You might try rocking your seat to make sure it's firmly in place. One of the reasons I got rid of my last ride is that the seat track came loose from the floor, allowing the seat to rock. I didn't think I'd find anyone who would weld the nut back into the floor on such a safety-critical part.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might try rocking your seat to make sure it's firmly in place. One of the reasons I got rid of my last ride is that the seat track came loose from the floor, allowing the seat to rock. I didn't think I'd find anyone who would weld the nut back into the floor on such a safety-critical part.
That is what I am afraid of with only 900 miles in it. I'll check it when I get home

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
That is what I am afraid of with only 900 miles in it. I'll check it when I get home
In your case, it would be covered by warranty. At the time, I was like 15 years out of warranty.

Reactions: obermd

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,488 Posts
There was a recall for seat welds on the Gen 2. I don't know if it was only 2016's or 2017's were also affected.

Might want to check your recall status with your VIN at my.chevrolet.com (or the phone app)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.