Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after a few months of being back and forth to the dealership, I had basically had most of my engine rebuilt and a new cat installed. Since the first time the dealership had opened the engine I've had odd surging when the turbo is building boost and also loss of power when climbing hills or under load. A hill that I could normally climb at 65 in 6th gear will now leave me downshifting to 5th or even 4th to have enough power to climb it. If I leave it in 6th it just continues to lose speed. I have noticed the turbo is still spooling but sometimes sounds differently. I'm basically told "no CEL no problem." Been driving the car on the same route for the last 4 years and it is a little upsetting that no one at Chevy seems to care.

I don't know if there is a sensor I can clean, some data I can look at with an OBD2 scanner, or any other diagnostic things I can do. I don't want my warranty to run out and leave me with a car and expensive repair bills.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.