Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Do you have a link there is a couple overkill motorsports and I would like to see what you are offering the cruzetalk community

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Is it overkill engineering motorsports? They did some j body stuff. I saw a youtube video on a cruze intake claiming silly hp with a company name similar. If someone who is familiar with this company could chime in that would be great. At the moment I am at a loss.

This kinda like a store having a bunch of banners and flyers for grand opening and when you walk in it is empty..... Did I miss something???? Its not april first, or is it?

·
Administrator
25,079 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is it overkill engineering motorsports?
No that's not us, I'm Will from Overkill Motorsport :: Overkill Motorsports ::

I run a small tuning company up in British Columbia Canada, formerly in Toronto Ontario. Been in the tuning business professionally for 13 years, serving the 3800 Supercharged community amungst others.

I've been tuning Cruzes locally in Toronto but excited to get set up now to do remote custom tuning for the 1.4 Turbos. I'll also be offering a few parts for the 1.4s.

I'll make some more posts in the coming days to chat with members here about what I can offer and what the community is looking for. Thanks to the administration for getting me set up today on this website.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome. I have saw a ton of their stuff on the 3800 platform and heard nothing but amazing things about them.

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
No that's not us, I'm Will from Overkill Motorsport :: Overkill Motorsports ::

I run a small tuning company up in British Columbia Canada, formerly in Toronto Ontario. Been in the tuning business professionally for 13 years, serving the 3800 Supercharged community amungst others.

I've been tuning Cruzes locally in Toronto but excited to get set up now to do remote custom tuning for the 1.4 Turbos. I'll also be offering a few parts for the 1.4s.

I'll make some more posts in the coming days to chat with members here about what I can offer and what the community is looking for. Thanks to the administration for getting me set up today on this website.
I might end up being your fav customer since I have the 1.4 t and a 40th anniversary gp

1 - 14 of 14 Posts