Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guess ehat I dont care if I have bad grammer im npt here to be judged by my english skills this is a forum and not school so I guess if you dont like it dont reas my posts haha thanks yall

Sent from my R800x using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
OK, so his spelling is bad. Your's probably would be too if you were typing on Sony's version of a Gameboy.:tongue4:

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
True, most of his posts are made from a mobile device! lol

And just to be ironic, Jim, it's 'yours' no apostrophe needed. HAHAHA!

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Your's isn't the contraction for You Is?:giggle:

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Love it!

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Grammar and spelling errors aside, I wouldn't trade you guys for anything. This is the best forum I've been on and I'm honored to be one of the mods.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
:sigh: except i no modser... haha!

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...can't speak for others, but your grammar didn't "dampen" my reading abilities, just challenged them with practice (wink,wink).

Reactions: SlvrECObullet

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well ill try and use autocorrect as much as possible and proof read before I post. Thanks for all you guys showing me that this site is the best.

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts

·
Administrator
15,845 Posts
Well ill try and use autocorrect as much as possible and proof read before I post. Thanks for all you guys showing me that this site is the best.

See! It can be done!

I also post often from my HTC/T-Mobile G2 and manage to get the correct punctuation in. Its not too bad on this phone.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Grammar and spelling errors aside, I wouldn't trade you guys for anything. This is the best forum I've been on and I'm honored to be one of the mods.
It is one of the best forums. I've trolled several but never join because they're usually filled with flamers, ethugs or e-egos. Mostly positive, informative peeps here.

Even after double checking my post,i still don't catch errors until it's posted. So weird.

Glad you decided to stick around hellon.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
See! It can be done!

I also post often from my HTC/T-Mobile G2 and manage to get the correct punctuation in. Its not too bad on this phone.
I hope u understand that im a very busy person and dont have time to proof read so it probebly wont happen often plus my phone dosnt have commas only periods

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
Grammer aside, you are part of a great forum....like 'Cuda, I always am able to get your point, which is the point, right??:signs015:

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Grammer aside, you are part of a great forum....like 'Cuda, I always am able to get your point, which is the point, right??:signs015:
Yup im glad to hear all of this

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.