Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I doubt yall remember me at all but I'm back I have been dealing with a lot of drama in my life I still owny cruze. But I almost traded it on a subaru. I drive a tow truck now and will be glad to get back in the mix of things.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Well ya know I did'nt miss ya ! are you still shattering yer winders from blowing up yer subs .. oh well Good to read from ya any who's ..

Welcome H3llon3arth .. still cold up here !

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
I still owny cruze. But I almost traded it on a subaru.
Welcome back!! My Cruze is gone but I have stuck around.

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome back. You coming to Lordstown?
H3LL you need to have a Lordstown Badge added to your list of badges.

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
Welcome back.

·
10,711 Posts
Hello all I doubt yall remember me at all but I'm back I have been dealing with a lot of drama in my life I still owny cruze. But I almost traded it on a subaru. I drive a tow truck now and will be glad to get back in the mix of things.
LOL glad you made it back, how is your MPG doing?

I'd leave any new Subaru alone at this point. Stock tune files are still craptastic after all these years.

Well its about **** time!:eek:ccasion14:

Did you ever get that 6 speed fan climate control swap done?
Yeah good question now he's back.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I kinda lied I had another problem in the family so I had to move away from internet I should be back online soon enough. I am getting really decent numbers about 28 city and 36ish highway when I want to. I'm having some issues with it but I need to send off a Data log anyways.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Ahh That's Nice and Not so Nice .. But we welcome ya even when ya wait 8 months to chat .

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
If you did trade the cruze for a Subaru you would need the tow truck. lol

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol I deleted all my pictures but I've towed some cool cars I moved to East Texas and now work at a Ford dealership. But still drive the Cruze it has 45k on it

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And on the 6 speed fan no there is not way to reprogram the speed controls as I was told from GM

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts