Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At just shy of 80k miles I am getting a P24C7 code.

Cleared it the first time and stayed off for a week, cleared it a second time, and today... about a week later I remote started my car just to have it shut off immediately. I knew what it was, the code is back.

Particulate Matter Sensor replacement time.

80k miles without really any issues, I can't complain to much.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts

Cleared it the first time and stayed off for a week, cleared it a second time, and today... about a week later I remote started my car just to have it shut off immediately. I knew what it was, the code is back.

sounds like you have had good luck so far, have you had recall work and all completed yet? If you haven't and have dealer do the work might be a good time to address both issues.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like you have had good luck so far, have you had recall work and all completed yet? If you haven't and have dealer do the work might be a good time to address both issues.
I actually work at a Chevy dealer. Recall was done last week and I just discovered tonight that the sensor is now covered under special policy. Good luck continues! :eek:k:

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
I actually work at a Chevy dealer. Recall was done last week and I just discovered tonight that the sensor is now covered under special policy. Good luck continues! :eek:k:

Please share what special policy means?

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts

You made it further than I did the first time without a CEL. I got to about 61K miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts