Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just purchased my second car ever. I had a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee and had to retire it at 240,000 miles. I just purchased a 2015 Chevy Cruze TD. It has 36,000 miles on it and was a one owner up until I just took over. I looked at the service history and the person before me took good care of the car and had all the proper maintenance done as well as having all of the recalls fixed, everything was done at the dealership. I am excited to take this thing out on the road and see what it's about.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Welcome aboard young man.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the recent purchase of ‘Tom Cruze’.

Glad to have another diesel owner join the fray...happy cruzin’

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome. I just registered myself - but I'm not an owner yet. My Sonic was rear-ended a couple weeks ago, and I'm looking at a Cruze to replace it. I've lurked around here before because of the common engine, and found lots of helpful information (with so many pretty pictures).

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
So, I just purchased my second car ever. I had a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee and had to retire it at 240,000 miles. I just purchased a 2015 Chevy Cruze TD. It has 36,000 miles on it and was a one owner up until I just took over. I looked at the service history and the person before me took good care of the car and had all the proper maintenance done as well as having all of the recalls fixed, everything was done at the dealership. I am excited to take this thing out on the road and see what it's about.
Welcome aboard! I've got a 2015 also. A Chevrolet Cruze LTZ RS. You'll love it...I do!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts