Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Just as the title says, I have access to some design software and a vinyl cutter so I went ahead and explored some options on how I can apply it towards my Chevy Cruze. I've always been a big aviation fan and for some reason the car seems to have the lines that beg for some old WWII era bomber inspired nose art. So I took it upon myself to make this into a reality.

This was the final result;

IMG_20130713_200641.jpg IMG_20130715_150213.jpg IMG_20130715_150205.jpg

Originally it was going to go on the front fender but for some reason the ear 1/4 panel seemed more appropriate. It's just a large bank slate that's just begging for some customization.

Tell me what you guys think.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
That is pretty cool man , I still want to laugh though .
Creative !

Reactions: ls1vazquez

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Everybody who see's it absolutely loves it. I was trying to go for something a little bigger, but I need to figure out how to get the measurements for the body panels.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Looks like it's mad at the rocks that keep trying to chip the paint.

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
That looks pretty sick, do you have future access to the software/vinyl cutter? Because if so I have a decal idea that I want to come to fruition.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks pretty sick, do you have future access to the software/vinyl cutter? Because if so I have a decal idea that I want to come to fruition.
Absolutely. Let me know what you want and I can make it happen. There are some limitations to it but for the most part if you have an existing drawing/picture/sketch and the appropriate dimensions then I can apply the design and have the vinyl cutter "print" it out.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
That's awesome. A+ for creativity. I've seen a lot worse decals applied to cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts