Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is not a chevy cruze...They only had one "chevy" on the enterprise lot. GMC Yukon!!
My prediction, the rental wont get as good on the mileage side. But driving a $40K SUV will be fun!!

· Resident Forum Drunkard
8,257 Posts
Well you sound happy with the fix . cool .

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well this is the third time I have taken it in with a CEL regarding the exhaust. Last time it had three or four codes pulled. Took them three hours and all they did was an exhaust treatment.
They told me this time to drop it off with them instead of wait.

· Premium Member
953 Posts
Kinnda sucks you have to pay for the gas in that behemoth..... lol

· Registered
278 Posts
where did you go for this rental? I am in Rhode Island and the same exact thing happened to me. somehow they got chevy to over-ride the "chevrolet rental only" rule. I left with a ford fiesta. I could not drive such a large vehicle!

· Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Well this is the third time I have taken it in with a CEL regarding the exhaust. Last time it had three or four codes pulled. Took them three hours and all they did was an exhaust treatment.
They told me this time to drop it off with them instead of wait.
Hey there,

We look forward to hearing any updates regarding your Cruze at the dealership. Please be sure to let us know if further assistance is needed on our end. We would be happy to look into this further, and get in touch with the dealership as well. Shoot us a private message our way!

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

· Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Good luck and keep us posted

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Getting it back today thankfully. Not sure what they did but they say its fixed, ill be checking the paperwork when my wife drives it home.
We live in WA. They told her that GMC is basically Chevy so they were able to give her the Yukon. She is getting 20mpg in this beast! It is fun to drive though.

· Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Getting it back today thankfully. Not sure what they did but they say its fixed, ill be checking the paperwork when my wife drives it home.
We live in WA. They told her that GMC is basically Chevy so they were able to give her the Yukon. She is getting 20mpg in this beast! It is fun to drive though.
Hey there,

Thanks for the updates! How is your vehicle doing since you picked it up yesterday? Feel free to let me know if you need any additional assistance.

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

· Premium Member
4,647 Posts
CDT is back to normal thankfully. Had to replace the Nox sensor and do a manual regen. Fingers crossed this is the last problem.
Good luck and many happy miles!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.