Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put these on my front seats and was surprised how well they fit. Pretty legit for just under twenty bucks at WalMart.

Reactions: dhpnet

·
2,254 Posts
Whoa, do they come in different colors?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May differ from WalMart to Walmart, but the one I went to only had this color, and Red, I believe. But I imagine Walmart.com could tell you for sure.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you post the barcode? I want to find the exact ones online, and there are some different types.
Dang. I tossed the box. Maybe I can reference the receipt.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The receipt shows number 0643 3345 5986

·
10,712 Posts
The receipt shows number 0643 3345 5986
If you have the walmart app and a online account scan the QR code and it will give you a link to the receipt to click on. The numbers just gave me everything they sold with part of those in the description. Some items are store only and some can be online ordered. I use the app to get online pricing on items that cost more in the store. You can't do it at self check and a handful of times you may need a manager to get it if it's like a $20 difference.

·
Registered
576 Posts
No Pics? Or did you post some and somehow they are not showing for me?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you have the walmart app and a online account scan the QR code and it will give you a link to the receipt to click on. The numbers just gave me everything they sold with part of those in the description. Some items are store only and some can be online ordered. I use the app to get online pricing on items that cost more in the store. You can't do it at self check and a handful of times you may need a manager to get it if it's like a $20 difference.
Googled it and found it rather quickly. Walmart #: 556536697

Here is the link: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Auto-Drive-Wetusit-Seat-Cover/139955706

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They have "Wetsuit" spelled wrong (Wetusit) on their site. And the actual price is $19.82

1 - 13 of 13 Posts